Not Sure How To Deal With The Sludge & Muck In Your Rochester New York (NY) Pond?
So How Do I Get Rid Of It?
How To Keep Muck & Sludge Under Control
- Keep your pond clear of organic materials such as leaves, sticks & twigs.
- Cut back aquatic pond plants in the fall.
- Add beneficial bacteria to your pond regularly.
- Drain & clean your pond at least once a year.
- Install a waterfall filter in your pond.
- Install a skimmer in your pond.
- Use aeration when needed in the summer.
- Don't overstock your pond with fish, koi & goldfish.