NY| 7 Creative Ways To Incorporate Lighting Into Your Waterscape Design In Rochester New York or Near Me
There are many creative ways to incorporate lighting into your waterscape design, here are a few ideas:
1) Underwater lighting: Adding underwater lighting to your pond or fountain can create a beautiful glow that illuminates the water and highlights the features of your waterscape design.
2) Floating lights: Floating lights can add a unique touch to your waterscape design, creating a magical ambiance in the evenings. You can use floating lanterns, LED orbs, or other decorative floating lights.
3) Waterfall lighting: If you have a waterfall in your waterscape design, you can use lighting to enhance its beauty. Adding lights to the waterfall can create a stunning effect, especially at night.
4) Pathway lighting: Incorporating lighting along the paths or walkways in your waterscape design can add safety and beauty. You can use solar-powered lights, low-voltage lights, or even lanterns.
5) Tree lighting: If you have trees in or around your waterscape, you can use uplighting to highlight their natural beauty. This can create a dramatic effect, especially in the evenings.
6) Rock lighting: Adding lighting to rocks or boulders in your waterscape can create a beautiful texture and depth effect. You can use uplighting, downlighting, or a combination of both.
7) Fire features: Incorporating fire features such as fire bowls, fire pits, or torches into your waterscape design can create a warm and cozy ambiance. Combining fire features with lighting can create a stunning effect, especially in the evenings.
These are just a few creative ways to incorporate lighting into your waterscape design. The possibilities are endless, and you can mix and match different lighting techniques to create a unique and beautiful waterscape design.
Your Water Feature Deserves The Best Care Possible
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls will ensure your pond is running as smoothly as the day it was installed. That way, you can enjoy the tranquility afforded by a water garden without the hassle of maintenance responsibilities. Some of Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls maintenance services include:
Some Helpful Links:
Small Backyard Pond Ideas
6 Tips for Designing a Koi Pond
Pond & Garden Lighting - Magic At Night
Planning A Pond Renovation?
Is Adding Beneficial Bacteria Worth it?
RENOVATIONS | INSTALLATIONS | MAINTENANCE
Landscape(Garden)Water Feature|Design&Installation|Rochester|NY|Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls
Look No Further For Beautiful Water Feature Ideas In Rochester NY
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls brought this Rochester (NY) front yard landscape to life with the installation of a stunning custom designed garden water feature which consists of bubbling urns (With Fire), waterfalls, led lighting and beautiful aquatic plants.
The sound of water running softly through this lovely water feature provides a relaxing sound that inspires relaxation which makes you want to sit down, relax, and enjoy all the simple pleasures life has to offer. Not only are water features lovely, they will make any space look more aesthetically pleasing and are the next best thing to living on a lovely lake or a sparking fish pond.
Water Feature Description
This water feature has bubbling urns which can be installed with multiple sizes in groupings or we can design & install your water feature to have only one gorgeous stand alone urn. We love installing these beautiful urns in pondless waterfalls as well as in streams and fish ponds while adding LED lighting to them. Another cool feature is the addition of FIRE to the top of our fountains which really enhances the whole garden and makes the house stand out from the rest.
The owners can sip their morning coffee on the porch and see a myriad of lovely birds and other pretty wildlife stop by for a quick sip of water. It’s a simple pleasure, but it brings a smile to the lives of our Western NY clients in Rochester & Buffalo New York (NY) and we love what we do.
Our unique water features are also easy to maintain! Homeowners worry their new custom water feature requires ample work to maintain, but they do not. Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls design experts are happy to discuss seasonal care of water features with our clients to ensure they’re being cared for properly, no matter the season.
Have A Backyard Water Feature Project In Mind? We're Ready When You Are. Contact Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls Today. (585) 442-6373
Outdoor Spaces & Gathering Area Ideas In Rochester New York (NY)
Have A Backyard Water Feature Project In Mind? We’re Ready When You Are. Contact Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls Today. (585) 442-6373
Pond Maintenance|Service|Award|Rochester New York|NY
Rochester, NY, March 3, 2015 – Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls of Rochester, New York has been awarded “Best Of Houzz” for Customer Satisfaction by Houzz, the leading platform for home remodeling and design. The leading Pond Installation & Maintenance Company in Rochester NY and srrounding towns of Pittsford, Fairport, Penfield, Greece, Webster and more in the Monroe County New York area was chosen by the more than 25 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than 500,000 active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.
Demand The Best, Have it Installed Right…The First Time!
Follow Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls on Houzz
About Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls provides Rochester, NY with the absolute best design, installation & maintenance services available for your new or existing Pond or Water Feature in Rochester (NY) and the surrounding towns of Pittsford, Webster, Irondequoit, Brighton, Henrietta and more in the Monroe County New York area.
Have Your New Water Feature Or Backyard Pond Professionally Installed By Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls Of Rochester New York (NY)
Landscape Designer / Pond Contractor, Tom Warmerdam has been designing, installing & maintaining koi ponds, water features, patios, landscape lighting & creating outdoor living area paradises all around Rochester, New York (NY) for over 30 years. His company Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls was awarded by Aquascape Inc. as one of the top 100 in North America in 2014. He has been attending conferences at Aquascape headquarters every year since 2004 in Chicago, Ill to maintain his Certification(Certified Aquascape Contractor) status.