Guest Blogger Agreement
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls mission is to ensure every aspiring artist that should make it, does make it. The site administrator will have final approval on all content published on acornponds.com. We welcome posts that cover advice for backyard pond & water feature owners and the industry. If you would like to guest post, please submit your idea by email to email@example.com all relevant topics are welcome.
Your submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to exclusive publication by Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls and consent to the following simple rules.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria
- Guest Posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat or social media site.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted to Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls you may not publish the post any where online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- You may promote your Guest Post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on the Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls blog.
- Please keep your submission between 400 and 1000 words. Longer posts are permitted so long as the content is relevant.
- Please provide examples of previous guest blog posts.
- Guest Post writer may submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included. Writer may provide a photo but it is not guaranteed to be included. We will not create a bio for Guest Post writer.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Guest Post writer shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links, if included.
- Guest Posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls is responsible for acquiring all images/videos and necessary permissions for use of said images on the blog. Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the Guest post writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls.
- The Guest Post writer may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image/video and can provide evidence of copyright. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images/video provided by Guest Post writers shall be used.
- Guest Post writers will receive the writing credit as author of their post.
- All guest posts will receive at least one (1) link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one (1) link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls may amplify the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or reach.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic.
- Links to third-party sites shall be approved by Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls, and must be relevant to the topic.
- All SEO’d anchor text or tags will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliate or spam will be removed at the discretion of Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls.
- All Guest Posts will be reviewed and approved by Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls prior to posting.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls will review any material changes made prior to publication.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest post without prior notice to the guest writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls, you agree you are not becoming part of the website nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls website.
- Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls reserves the right to refuse publication of any post that appears to have been submitted for the purpose of advertising a business or service.
By submitting a Guest Post, you agree that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by it.