Many people view backyard ponds simply as an addition to your house – when you install it you are done. While that is true that a pond is indeed another room to your house, you’re never really done with this addition! In reality, it’s actually more like a living thing that is always evolving, so don’t be afraid to add on and change it as often as you want!
Thinking about remodeling your pond?
- What do you enjoy most about water gardening – the plants, fish, frogs, turtles, birds, or terrestrial landscaping? Build your dream pond with that as your emphasis.
- What places have you visited that look and feel “perfect” to you? A stream in the mountains? A spring in the woods? Recreate aspects of these places on a smaller scale.
- Where do you spend most of your time when you’re at home? Will you spend more time outside or inside? Plan with that in mind.
- What would make your yard a “paradise?”
- Would you like to be able to swim with your fish in a natural recreational pond?
- What do you like (or dislike) about your existing pond?
- Do you like the tropics? Find some rare plants and bring them into your own backyard.
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls Offers Rochester, Monroe County, NY- Pond Renovation and Installation Services & Landscape Ideas
Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls Pond Renovation Service Areas:
Rochester, Monroe County, New York, NY, Pittsford, Penfield, Brighton, Fairport, Irondequoit, Perinton, Victor, Mendon, Webster, Greece, Chili, Scottsville, Bushnell's Basin, Rush, Henrietta, North Greece, East Henrietta, West Henrietta, East Rochester, Bloomfield, West Webster, East Henrietta, Perinton, Honeyoye Falls, West Henrietta, Gates Chili, North Gates, Bergen, Palmyra, Charlotte, Palma, North Chili, NY