Looking For A Patio Installation Or Repair Contractor In Rochester New York (NY)?
10 Qualities Of A Good Patio Contractor In Rochester New York (NY)
- A good patio contractor should have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in building, repairing and installing patios, walkways & hardscape.
- Either the patio contractor or at least one of their staff is technically qualified and has been trained in the design & construction of paver, brick, concrete or stone patios.
- Have the tools to do the work in an efficient manner with them on their truck.
- Is cordial in relations to their clients, is a good listener and has a mindset to do good work. Is honest with their dealings and does not infringe on their clients or their clients neighbor’s property (respectful of other people’s property).
- Is organized and keeps the worksite clean & neat for the home or business owner. Clients should not have to clean up after their patio contractors.
- Have references from at least 3 previous clients regarding the contractor’s level of skill & reliability.
- Reliability is so important that we will re-emphasize it. If you hire a patio contractor that is not reliable, the task of building your outdoor retreat is going to turn into a nightmare. You can run into a long, frustrating project if your contractor does not do what they say or stand behind their work.
- Communicates with their clients before, during and has a good follow-up process with any questions regarding the care & maintenance of their new patio.
- Has been trained or has taken classes in the trade of hardscaping & patio installation.
- Is insured and can provide proof of insurance credentials when asked.