Looking For Outdoor Landscape Lighting Services In Rochester New York (NY)?
10 Qualities Of A Good Landscape Lighting Contractor In Rochester New York (NY)
- A good outdoor landscape lighting contractor should have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in designing, repairing and installing landscape lighting.
- Either the lighting contractor or at least one of their staff is technically qualified and has been trained in the design & installation of outdoor landscape lighting.
- Have the tools to do the work in an efficient manner with them on their truck.
- Is cordial in relations to their clients, is a good listener and has a mindset to do good work. Is honest with their dealings and does not infringe on their clients or their clients neighbor’s property (respectful of other people’s property).
- Is organized and keeps the worksite clean & neat for the home or business owner. Clients should not have to clean up after their lighting contractors.
- Have references from at least 3 previous clients regarding the contractor’s level of skill & reliability.
- Reliability is so important that we will re-emphasize it. If you hire a lighting contractor that is not reliable, the task of installing your new lighting system is going to turn into a nightmare. You can run into a long, frustrating project if your lighting contractor does not do what they say or stand behind their work.
- Communicates with their clients before, during and has a good follow-up process with any questions regarding the care & maintenance of their new outdoor landscape lighting system.
- Has been trained or has taken classes in the trade of LED landscape lighting & outdoor lighting installation.
- Is insured and can provide proof of insurance credentials when asked.
Acorn Offers 3 Basic Outdoor Landscape Lighting Services In Rochester New York (NY)
- Landscape lighting system analysis, repair & renovation service
- LED Outdoor landscape lighting NEW design & installation service
- Water feature LED lighting design & installation service